Our systems are in place to ensure your project is on time, on budget and to the highest quality standard
Our Job Management System
Co-Construct is a software program we use that’s tracks your build. The benefits of our management system are:
- 24/7 access. You can view your build anytime you like, at home, in the office, away on business
- Compatible on multiple devices. Mac, iPhone, Android, and Windows
- Make easy selections. You can choose products online easily, and see where to go to see these products in person
- Track material and labour costs. The job is continually tracked online to ensure costs are accurate
- Track your budget
- Track job site progress. You are always up to date with what stage your build is at
- Manage your build. You can see and manage selections at any time, so you will always know how your choices will effect your budget
Below are some examples of some helpful pages you can use with our management system.
How Our Job Management System Works
Watch this video to see how our management system can work for your project.
Control Your Budget
Health and Safety
Safety first at Richard hull Builders, our rigorous health and safety systems are in place to ensure everyone on site is safe. A health and safety plan is a legal requirement that must be in place when building. We follow a strict health and safety program, with forms for identifying hazards, accidents, and visitor entry to the site. Have a read of the Richard Hull Builders health and safety on site folder.
Part of our systems is to monitor who is entering the site. We have strict conditions of entry to ensure people are safe on your site. Everyone must sign in before entry.